In this article, I explained that how to delete Easypaisa account permanently or temporarily? If you have an Easy Paisa account and want to delete it then you may follow the following easy steps.
Easy Paisa is a Telenor microfinance bank account on your phone number. It provides easy access to the customer’s account in Pakistan. This access is the same for the Telenor and Non-Telenor subscribers. It is used to transfer money easily anywhere in the country. Through this app, customers can perform various types of financial transactions like online payments (send or receive money, utility bills, school & college fees, mobile recharge, and business payments, etc.) Different mobile packages/bundles can also subscribe through this service.
Nowadays, the opening and closing of a mobile wallet account are very simple. And you open or close it online or by visiting the nearest franchise or service center.
Despite all the above benefits you probably want to delete Easypaisa account permanently or temporarily. Here is a guide on how to delete the Easypaisa account permanently or temporarily?
How to Delete Easypaisa Account Permanently? (Through Call)
- Withdraw all the amount from the account.
- Dial 3737 from your mobile (Telenor subscribers).
- Listen and follow the service operator’s directions carefully.
- Choose the option of “talk with customer care representative”.
- Once your call is connected to the customer representative, ask him/her to close your Easypaisa account permanently or temporarily.
- For that, you will respond to give him/her some information like your name, mother’s name, CNIC number, permanent address.
- Once all details/verifications are completed, then your account will be deleted according to your desired.
- Other network users will dial (042) 111-003-737.
- Listen and follow the guidelines of the service operator.
- Give information and detail of all questions.
- You will receive a confirmation message of deleting your Easypaisa account.
How to delete Easypaisa account permanently? (By Visiting Microfinance Bank)
- Customers can also close their Easypaisa account by visiting the nearest Telenor Microfinance Bank branch or a Telenor franchise. Here’s how to do it.
- Visit any nearest Telenor franchise or Telenor Microfinance bank branch.
- After reaching the branch or franchise, request an account closing form from a bank representative.
- Fill the form and give it to the bank representative along with a valid CNIC copy.
- After verifying all the details, your account will be closed.
- Before, closing your account you should withdraw or transfer all the funds from your Easypaisa account.
There you have it! This is all about how to delete the Easypaisa account. If you have any questions pertaining to the topic then let us know in the comments section.
- How can I cancel the Easypaisa app?
You can cancel or uninstall your Easypaisa app by dragging the icon to the deletion folder and same as you uninstall another mobile app.
- How can I change my Easypaisa account number?
Just click the link and see the complete detail.
- Can I have two Easypaisa account?
No, you can register for only one account.
- Which is better JazzCash or Easypaisa?
Both are good but It depends on the customer’s choice. JazzCash services are more than Easypaisa in freelancing.
- The above information is updating regularly and refers to Easypaisa official site.
- We disclaim any non-updated information because the company can change the information/services at any time.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIM issued through Biometric Verification – PTA.
- Share this amazing offer with your friends & family on the below social medial platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, etc.