Easypaisa account is a Telenor microfinance bank account connected to your phone number. It provides beneficial access to services for the unbanked masses of Pakistan. The services are equally available for the Telenor and Non-Telenor subscribers.
Easypaisa is started in 2009 in Pakistan. It is used to transfer money to family and friends easily anywhere in the country. Easypaisa brings freedom in your lives to go bank in a huge rush. Different types of financial transactions like sends or receive money, pay utility bill payment, educational fee, and business payments to different companies. You can also recharge your mobile and subscribe to various mobile packages direct from your Easy Paisa Account.
In this post, I will describe how to open an Easypaisa account while using the Easypaisa app or SIM menu.
How to Open Easypaisa Account? Signup & Login:
You can use the following steps for Easypaisa Account Sign-up and log-in.
- First, download the Easypaisa app for Android or iOS. Use the below link.
- Enter your mobile number and click the next button.
- Enter your CNIC number and date of issuance.
- Choose your city name.
- Create a 05-digit PIN (Personal Identification Number) code and re-enter it. (keep it safe later it will use for log-in purpose)
- Visit Easypaisa shop or Telenor franchise and deposit some amount and do the biometric verification.
- Make some transaction i.e. mobile recharge, bill payment, or transfer money to another account, etc.
- Now your account will be activated and you can use it for your personal and business use.
- Easypaisa App Download
For Telenor Customers:
- Easy Paisa Code *786# dial the code from your phone.
- You will be prompted to generate a 05-digit PIN code. (keep it safe it will use for login purpose)
- Re-enter your PIN code for confirmation.
- Your Easy Paisa account will be created. You will be received the Congratulation SMS.
- Now go to the nearest Easypaisa shop or Telenor franchise and deposit some amount and do the biometric verification.
- Make some transactions like mobile recharge, utility bill payment, or transfer money to another account, etc.
- Now you can avail of any services/menu by dialing *786#.
- Write SMS “EP<Space>CNIC Number” and send it to 0345-1113737.
- You will be received a call from Easy Paisa’s representative. You will be registered for Easy Paisa Account after getting some necessary information.
- Create a 05-digit PIN code (keep it safe this will be used for further login).
How to deposit money in Easypaisa Account from Bank?
You can deposit money in the Easypaisa account through e-banking. You may follow the below instructions.
- Firstly, you need to open your E-Banking portal.
- Add yourself to the beneficiary list and put your Easypaisa account details.
- Choose Telenor Microfinance Bank as the beneficiary bank.
- Enter your Easypaisa account number. (It will your mobile number)
- The system will fetch your data. After fetching click on the submit button to complete the process.
- Now, you can transfer money from your bank to your Easypaisa account.
You can also see Telenor Call Packages, SMS Packages, Internet Packages, Telenor New SIM Offer along with price detail, and activation code.
- What is an Easypaisa account?
Easypaisa account is a Telenor financial bank service used for sending or receiving money, pay utility bill payments, educational fees, and business payments to different companies. You can also recharge your mobile and subscribe to various mobile packages direct from your Easy Paisa Account.
- What is an easy paisa app?
It is the digital app for android and iSO using to control the Easypaisa Account via the internet.
- How can I use the Easypaisa app?
Open the app and enter the 5-digit PIN. When you enter your account then you can access all the functions.
- How can I get Easypaisa account?
You can use one of the above methods to create the account.
- How can I use an Easy Paisa account without the app?
You can use it without application by simply dialing the code *786#.
- Can I open an Easy Paisa account on another network?
Yes, you can open and use it on another network.
- How can I get money from the Easypaisa account?
You can get money from the Easypaisa shop or transfer it to your own bank.
- How to open Easypaisa account without an app?
Dial *786# from your mobile phone. You can create and access all menus of Easypaisa. Complete methods can see above.
- Can I open an Easypaisa account on other networks?
Yes, you can open an Easypaisa account on other networks.
- Which is better JazzCash or Easypaisa?
Both companies are providing better services. It depends on the customer’s choice what they choose.
- How can I deposit money in my Easypaisa account?
To deposit or transfer money into your Easypaisa account you may visit any nearest Easy Paisa shop or Telenor franchise. Tell him to deposit money in my account. Pay the desired amount to the retailer. He will deposit/transfer money into your account.
You can also transfer money from your own bank account. See detail above
- The above information is updating regularly and refers to the Easypaisa official page.
- We disclaim any non-updated information because the company can change the information/services at any time.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIM issued through Biometric Verification – PTA.
- Share this amazing offer with your friends & family on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, etc.