How to Change Easypaisa Account Number (Mobile)? 15 Steps
In this article, I will explain to you how to change Easypaisa account number i.e. mobile number. If you have already opened an Easy Paisa account and want to change the number. You may follow the following easy steps to do this.
It is a Telenor microfinance bank account connected to your phone number which provides valuable access to customers in Pakistan. This access is equal for Telenor and Non-Telenor subscribers. And you want to transfer money easily anywhere in the country. So, this can prove a better app for you to transfer various types of financial transactions like sending or receiving money, paying utility bills, school & college fees, business payments, etc. You can also subscribe to different mobile packages/bundles and recharge.
How to change Easypaisa account number (Mobile Number)?
15 simple steps:
so, I shall explain in detail how to change Easypaisa mobile number in your existing account. You can see the 15 simple steps guide below.
- First, withdraw all amounts from your existing Easy Paisa account.
- Uninstall the Easy Paisa App from your mobile phone. Reboot your mobile phone and reinstall the Easypaisa app. OR
- Go to the mobile setting.
- Click on App.
- Choose the Easypaisa App.
- Click on storage.
- Click on clear data.
- Enter your mobile number and click on the Next button. Or
- Now open an Easypaisa app. It will show your previous mobile number.
- Click on the change number.
- Now enter a new mobile number > click on proceed.
- Enter your correct CNIC number and date of issuance. Confirm it and then click on the Next button.
- Reset and enter your 05-digit PIN (Personal Identification Number) code. Re-enter the code. (keep it safe, it will use for log-in purpose in the future)
- Congrats! and you will see a new mobile number in your Easypaisa app.
- If you till not understand that how to change Easypaisa account number i.e. mobile number. Then you can contact the following official numbers and emails.
You can also see Telenor call packages, SMS packages, internet packages, and Telenor’s new SIM offer along with price detail, and activation codes.
- How to change the Easypaisa account number?
You can see and follow the above steps.
- How to Check your Easypaisa Account Limit?
You can check your Easypaisa account limit in My Wallet > View Transaction Limits.
- What is an easy paisa app?
It is the digital app for android and iOS uses to control the Easypaisa Account through the internet.
- How can I use the Easypaisa app?
On your mobile data or connect your phone to WiFi. Now open the Easypaisa app and enter PIN your 5-digit PIN code. You will be accessed to you your account. Now you can use all the functions, like Easyload, transfer amount, mobile packages, and much more.
- How can I use an Easy Paisa account without the app?
Simply dialing the code *786#. A stepwise information/function will be displayed on the mobile screen. You can reply with the desired function.
- Can I open an Easy Paisa account on another network?
Yes, you can open and use it on another network.
- How can I get money from the Easypaisa account?
You can get money from the Easypaisa shop or transfer it to your own bank.
Easy Paisa Official contact-us numbers and emails:
If your number could not change through the above method then contact the below official numbers or emails.
- Easypaisa Helpline line (021 / 042 / 051) 111-003-737
- Telenor users can dial 3737
- Merchants 345-545 (accessible from Telenor numbers)
- General queries: [email protected]
- Send media-related queries to: [email protected]
- Send complaints-related queries to: [email protected]
- The above information is updated regularly and refers to Easypaisa’s official site.
- We disclaim any non-updated information because the company can change the information/services at any time.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIM issued through Biometric Verification – PTA.
- Share this amazing offer with your friends & family on the below social medial platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, etc.