In this article, you will find an easy method about how to check Telenor number without balance? If you have a Telenor number and don’t know about its number. Also, you have no balance in your SIM to call or SMS on any other number. So, I will provide the code on dialing this code. You will see the SIM number on the mobile screen.
Telenor sim number check karne ka tarika kia hy?
How to Check Telenor Number without Balance?
- Telenor number check code: 7421
- Simply dial 7421 from your Telenor number.
- You will receive an SMS containing your Telenor number. OR
- Got to write SMS. Write N and send this SMS to 7421
- Price: Standard SMS rate OR
- If you have a balance in the SIM then send blank SMS or Misscall on another number.
How to Telenor Number Check via App?
- Connect your phone with a WiFi network.
- Download and Install My Telenor App on your phone.
- Open My Telenor App on your mobile.
- Click on the START button.
- You can see your Telenor number on the home screen.
- Note the number.
Telenor is the second-largest cellular & mobile network provider in Pakistan. In Pakistan, it has been started its services in 2004. Its Headquarters occurred in Islamabad, Pakistan. It is owned by the Telenor Group, which is an international provider of data, voice, and SMS services in Asia. Presently, the total subscribers of Telenor Pakistan are more than 45 million which simultaneously growing.
You can also see Telenor Call Packages, SMS Packages, Internet Packages, Telenor New SIM Offer along with price detail, and activation code.
- The above information is updating regularly and refers to Telenor official site.
- We disclaim any non-updated information because the company can change the information at any time.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIM issued through Biometric Verification – PTA.
- Share this amazing trick with your friends & family on the below social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, etc.