In this article, you will find all the Easypaisa helpline numbers for Jazz, Zong, Ufone, and other networks. Customers can dial call numbers, write and sent emails, or visit their head office, and regional office.
Easypaisa is a popular mobile wallet using for online payment in Pakistan. It is providing various services such as family and business payments like send or receives family payments, utility bill payments, freelancing payments, Mobile Load, and much more. You can also subscribe to various mobile packages such as daily, weekly, and monthly calls, SMS, and internet packages.
You can do all these via using the Easypaisa menu or app. Easypaisa app is a popular and user-friendly interface. You can see all mobile package incentives (free minutes, SMS, and MB) along with price detail.
If you are using Easypaisa services and facing any problem, then you can use the following Easypaisa helpline number. You can contact them through call, email, or personal visit to their office.
You can also see daily, weekly, and monthly Telenor call packages, SMS packages, internet packages, Telenor new SIM offer along with price detail, and subscription code.
Easypaisa Helpline Number:
Call to Easypaisa Representative:
- Telenor user’s helpline number: 3737
- Other network: (021 / 042 / 051) 111-003-737
- For merchants: 345-545 (accessible from Telenor numbers)
Easypaisa Email ID:
Official Website: easypaisa.com.pk
Online contact form: Link
Easypaisa Office addresses
19-C Main Khayaban-e-Nishat, Etihad Commercial Area, DHA, Phase 6, Karachi.
Regional Office Islamabad:
Plot 28-29, Mauve Area, G-10/1, Islamabad.
Regional Office Lahore:
3rd Floor, Telenor Regional Headquarters, AAA Complex, 35-B, Sector XX, Phase-III, Main Khayaban-e-Iqbal, DHA, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Easypaisa helpline number for Jazz: (021 / 042 / 051) 111-003-737
- Easypaisa helpline number for Zong: (021 / 042 / 051) 111-003-737
- Easypaisa helpline number for Telenor: (021 / 042 / 051) 111-003-737
- Easypaisa helpline number for other networks: (021 / 042 / 051) 111-003-737
- How can I contact Easypaisa?
You can contact Easypaisa at the above helpline numbers, email ID, or visit their office.
- Is Easypaisa available in India?
No, it is not available in India.
- Is Easypaisa only for Telenor subscribers?
No, it can use all network subscribers.
- How can I apply for an Easypaisa ATM card?
See the complete in another article.
- Can I have two Easypaisa account?
- No, you can register for only one account.
- Which is better JazzCash or Easypaisa?
Both are good but JazzCash services are more than Easypaisa in an online payment like freelancing companies.
- The above information is updating regularly and refers to Easypaisa official site.
- We disclaim any non-updated information because the company can change the information/services at any time.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIM issued through Biometric Verification – PTA.
- Share this amazing offer with your friends & family on the below social medial platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, etc.