In this post, we will discuss and explain how to share Jazz balance to Jazz network? You can also find here the Jazz balance share code.
What is Jazz Share?
Jazz Share is a convenient, flexible, and easy service through which you can transfer the balance with friends and family members. The transfer amount should between Rs.15 to Rs.500. This service is available for prepaid customers. It ensures that you are always connected and in touch with your loved ones.
If you want to use the Jazz Share service you should dial the below code. You will be asked to confirm a message that you received. The transaction will be completed once the confirmation message is received.
For each transaction Rs. 4.77 + Tax will charge on balance share for prepaid subscribers.
How to share Jazz balance to Jazz Network?
|Jazz Balance Share Code||Dial *100*9230XXXXXXXX* amount#|
|Service charges||Rs 4.77 + Tax/Transaction|
|Minimum Share Limit||Rs 15/Transaction|
|Max Share Limit||Rs 500/Transaction|
|Max amount transferred per day||Rs. 500/-|
- How do you share balance?
If you have a balance on your mobile then you can share it with your friends & family to the same network.
- How can I share the balance from Warid to Jazz?
As you know Warid and Jazz are merged with each other. So you can also use the same method.
- How can I share the JAZZ minutes?
You can share your Jazz Minutes to another Jazz Prepaid number in a single deal by dialing *308#.
- How can I get extra balance in jazz?
You cannot get any extra balance, however, you can get a loan.
- The above information is regularly updating and refers to the Jazz share official page.
- Jazz will not be responsible for any misuse of this service.
- Before sharing the balance you must have confirmed your balance.
- We disclaim any non-updated information because the company can change the service at any time
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIM issued through Biometric Verification – PTA.
- Share this amazing service with your friends & family on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, etc.