What is the PUK Code of Jazz SIM?
A PUK is an abbreviation for Personal Unblocking Key. Your Jazz SIM PUK/PIN Code can be locked if you have been enabled the PIN option. It will be locked temporarily if you attempted the wrong code three times or more. Therefore, you may disable the PIN code option on your SIM Card. Unfortunately, if your Mobilink SIM PUK code is locked and asking for putting the PUK code. More, you have also lost your SIM card PUK code. There is no software in the market to generate a PUK code. The following methods can use to unlock your Mobilink/Jazz SIM PUK code.
- Jazz number check code
- Telenor SIM PUK/PIN code unlock
- Zong SIM PUK/PIN code unlock
- Ufone SIM PUK/PIN code unlock
- Warid SIM PUK/PIN code unlock
- Jazz SIM number check code
Mobilink/Jazz SIM PUK Code Unlock:
There are two easy methods used to unlock your Jazz/Mobilink SIM PUK Code. the first is the default, If it does not work then used the second one.
- Enter PUK Code 99999999 and press ok.
- Now enter PIN Code 0000 and press ok.
- Enter again PIN Code 0000 and press ok.
- Call the Jazz helpline number i.e. 111 and request the PUK/PIN Codes of your SIM.
- The SIM must be registered in your name and biometrically verified. or
- Visit Mobilink, Jazz Customers Services Center and discuss the problem.
- Or buy a new SIM card.
A part of the above methods there is no other way to open the Mobilink SIM PUK code. You should not use such software telling for PUK code unlocking.
See more packages detail:
- The above information refers to the Jazz official page and is updating regularly.
- We disclaim any non-updated information because the company can change the service/information at any time.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIM issued through Biometric Verification – PTA.
- Share this amazing offer with your friends & family on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, etc.