You can see a complete detail of Ufone New SIM Offer 2020. Purchase a new Ufone SIM or convert your number on to the Ufone network and avail 500 Ufone minutes, 500 free SMS to all networks and 1000 MB internet data within the next 3 months for 5 days. Just purchase, activate, and recharge Rs. 50/- or more to your Ufone SIM.
Buy a new Ufone SIM or switch to the Ufone network, dial *1000# and get free WhatsApp for 3 months*.
Ufone New SIM Offer 2020:
Ufone prepaid customers can get the following incentive by subscription of this brilliant offer.
|Free Minutes||Off-Net Minutes||SMS||Free MBs||Validity||On|
|–||–||–||5GB/Month Whatsapp||3 Months||Dialing *1000#|
|500||–||500||1 GB||5 days||Recharge
How to avail Ufone New SIM Offer 2020?
- Purchase a new Ufone SIM from a retailer or convert your number on to the Ufone network.
- Dial *1000# once within 90 days after purchasing a new Ufone SIM or porting your number to activate the offer.
- Dial *141# to switch your number on to the Ufone network.
- Recharge Rs.50 or more.
Terms & Conditions:
- This “Nayi SIM” offer is available for Ufone prepaid SIMs activated within the last 30 days
- To subscribe “Nayi SIM” offer, dial *1000#
- Upon subscription, you will get 15 GB WhatsApp usage as upfront resources during the next 90 days (Fair Usage Policy of 5GB/Month apply)
- Upon every recharge of Rs. 50 (or above) during the next 90 days of subscription, you will get following standalone bonus resources for 5 days:
- 500 On-net (U-U/PTCL) minutes,
- 25 Off-net minutes for other local networks,
- 500 local SMS, and
- 1000 MBs internet.
- A bonus resource will be given against a maximum of 20 transactions/day.
- Bonus MBs can be used on 2G/3G/4G network subject to the handset and network coverage
- Bonus SMS can be used for all local networks
- Bonus resources resulting from multiple recharges of Rs. 50 or above will expire as per their respective validity periods. Resources are not added upon multiple recharges.
- After expiry/consumption of resources under the “Nayi SIM” offer, you will be charged as per your tariff plan
- Upon receipt of Bonus resources under the ‘Nayi SIM’ offer, you cannot transfer your balance within the promo’s duration
- After consumption of 5% bonus resources, recharge reversal will also be denied
- Rs. 0.12 + Tax per call are also applicable
- This is a limited time offer and can be changed/discontinued anytime at the sole discretion of Ufone.
Ufone Nayi Sim Double Offer 2020:
Buy a new Ufone SIM or switch to the Ufone network, dial *141# and on recharge of Super Card (Rs.550) or Super Card Plus (Rs. 599) get Double resources for the same price.
- On recharge of Super Card (Rs. 550), Get 2,000 minutes for Ufone/PTCL, 300 Minutes for Other Networks, 2,400 MB Internet, 8,000 SMS
- On recharge of Super Card Plus (Rs. 599), Get 2,400 minutes for Ufone/PTCL, 360 Minutes for Other Networks, 4,000 MB Internet, 8,400 SMS
Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is available on all Ufone Prepaid SIMs activated within previous 30 days
- Within the first 30 days of successful Biometric Verification System (BVS) by a new SIM customer and Mobile Number Portability (MNP) customers, if the customer loads Super Card or Super Card Plus, via retailer (EVC) or physical card, the customer will be rewarded with double resources.
- The offer is only valid for the first subscription of Super Card or Super Card Plus after dialing *141# successfully
- After expiry/consumption of resources, the customer will be charged as per his/her regular tariff plan
- Recharge reversal facility will not be available for subscribers for the next 30 days after they opt for this promotion.
- Free minutes will be used for U to U and PTCL.
- To check remaining free balance/resources, dial *706#
- Company terms and conditions will apply.
- The above information is updating regularly.
- We disclaim any non-updated information because the company can change the information at any time.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIM issued through Biometric Verification – PTA.
- Share this amazing offer with your friends & family on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, etc.