Here, you will find how to unlock your Ufone SIM PUK Code? If you have activated a PUK code confirmation on your SIM and you have made wrong attempts more than three times, then you will be getting locked your SIM for use. After getting locked to your Ufone SIM PUK code you can unlock it by using the following methods. This article guides you, how to unlock Ufone SIM PUK/PIN codes?
- Jazz sim puk code unlock
- Telenor sim puk code unlock
- Zong sim puk code unlock
- Warid sim puk code unlock
Ufone SIM PUK code Unlock:
Method-1: Using a SIM Jacket:
The Ufone SIM Jacket provided when you get or purchase a new Ufone SIM Card from the Ufone customer service center or retailer. PUK is available on that SIM Jacket and you should keep it at a safe place. Whenever your SIM PUK Code is blocked then you can use this PIN/PUK Code to unblock it again.
Method-2: Run the USSD Code?
- Dial *336# from your Ufone number.
- Choose My Profile
- Select PUK Code
- Your Ufone SIM PUK Code number will appear on your mobile screen and you may save this code for future use.
- This method can be used if your SIM is working.
Ufone SIM PUK Code Unlock by Call:
- Call Ufone help center 333 from another number and discuss your problem
- Call from Landline number at 033-111-333-100. The customer care representative will ask you for some information.
- On Successful verification, a Ufone representative will provide you the information (Ufone SIM PIN / PUK Code)
Method-4: Visit the Ufone Customer Service Center:
A Ufone customer service center is the responsible agent to solve the client’s problems. If you have tried both the above ways then you may go to the Ufone franchise/customer Service Center and purchase a new SIM of that number.
See more packages detail:
- Unlimited Free Ufone Call Packages
- Free Ufone SMS Packages
- Amazing Ufone Internet Packages
- Latest Ufone SIM Lagao Offer
- Ufone New SIM Offer
- Ufone Self Care
- The above information is referred to the Ufone official page and is updating regularly.
- We disclaim any non-updated information because the company can change the information at any time.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIM issued through Biometric Verification – PTA.
- Share this amazing trick with your friends & family on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, etc.