Telenor eCare, Telenor Self Care Portal Service or Telenor WSS Portal Service is a simple and secure way to help you to check your Telenor SIM call history, balance, free minutes, free massages, activated package plan, etc. The service allows the subscriber to login with their mobile number.
Telenor is the second largest mobile network provider company in Pakistan. It offers brilliant services to the customers. Each mobile customer wishes to know about your SIM record detail e.g. SIM balance, call history, SMS history, active package, etc.
This service is usable for both Prepaid and Postpaid customers. Sign-up with verified CNIC number.
You can now login to Telenor eCare service using CONNECT, by simply entering your mobile number and choosing a password. Setting up your CONNECT account is quick and safe, and also allows you to add multiple numbers to the same account for your convenience.
Your CONNECT account will now become your Digital ID for use across many of Telenor’s services, including the My Telenor App (available on iOS and Android).
Create a Telenor eCare Account Register/Sign-in:
- Click the below link to create your Telenor ECare Portal account.
- Login (if you have already a Telenor account) or
- Click on Sign-in with CONNECT.
- Enter a Telenor Number and click on the Sign-in button.
- You will receive a verification code through a message, now enter this code.
- Chose a password twice.
- Click on the Sign-in button.
Telenor eCare Account gives you access to:
- Order tracking
- Single-click activation & deactivation
- Complete mobile usage details
- Balance check and Recharge
- Remaining usage of bundles
Important Security Alert
- Secure yourself against cyber attacks
- Hackers try to steal your information using different methods. You can adopt measures which will help you to secure yourself.
- Always login to your online account using the above link.
- Do not click on links or attachments in the emails/social media platforms that are not from a genuine source
- Please be careful with suspicious emails and websites that attempt to infect your machine with malware or attempt to get your confidential information.
- Do not share any code that you receive through an SMS with anyone
- The above information is updating regularly.
- We disclaim any non-updated information because the company can change the information at any time.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIM issued through Biometric Verification – PTA.
- Share this amazing offer with your friends & family on facebook, twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, etc.