Nowadays, most people are using mobile accounts for their personal use as well as for small businesses. If you have a JazzCash account and want to deposit some money in it. Here you will learn in some easy steps that how to deposit money in JazzCash account from a bank account?
- How to check the Jazz balance?
- Jazz Number Check Code
- How to change/delete the JazzCash account number?
How to Deposit Money in JazzCash Account from Bank Account?
(1) Deposit Money Through JazzCash Agent:
Deposit money into your MobiCash Account instantly without any additional charges. There are more than 80,000 Jazz Cash Agents spread across the country. Simply locate your nearby Agent by dialing the below code. Visit the agent shop and provide your mobile number and cash. The desired amount will be deposited into your Mobile Account instantly.
Simply follow the below steps:
- Visit the nearby JazzCash Agent shop or dial the code *786*0*1# (for Jazz network only)
- Provide amount to be deposited and Mobile Number to the Agent.
- The agent will deposit money in your Jazz Cash account instantly
(2) Transfer Money Through your Bank’s ATM:
If you’ve another Bank Account with an ATM Card or you have your own Bank’s ATM. Then you can transfer funds from your Bank directly to your JazzCash Account through the Inter-Bank Funds Transfer (IBFT) facility. Please note that this option will only be available at your Bank’s own ATM, not on any other Bank’s ATM. Simply select the fund’s transfer option, select Mobilink Microfinance Bank (formerly known as Waseela Microfinance Bank) as the receiver bank, and enter your mobile number as the receiver account number to transfer money into your Mobile Account instantly. Please note that your bank may apply a fee for this transaction, please contact your Bank’s helpline to find out more about this facility.
How to transfer money from a bank to JazzCash account via Bank’s ATM, then simply follow the below steps:
- Go to your Bank’s ATM
- Insert ATM Card
- Enter PIN
- Select “Funds transfer”
- Select Mobilink (or Waseela) Microfinance Bank as receiver Bank
- Enter Mobile Number as receiver account number
- Enter Amount
- Verify account title and confirm the transaction
What is a JazzCash Account?
It is the bank account that is connected with your mobile number and operates through your phone app. The name of this app is JazzCash. Through this account, you can access your financial services anywhere anytime.
The Jazz Cash Account can also operate via a menu that works on all kinds of mobile phones. The use of smartphones is not obligatory to use this service. Customers can deposit and withdraw through any Mobilink Microfinance Bank Branch, Jazz Franchise, and Jazz Cash Agents spread across Pakistan.
JazzCash Helpline Number:
- If you need any assistance, please call on Jazz Cash helpline number 4444 from your Jazz number. or
- Call 021-111-124-444 from any other number.
- JazzCash Mobile App is available on both iOS and Android devices.
- The above information is regularly updating and refer to the Jazz chase office link.
- Cash Deposit into your Mobile Account is FREE.
- Any customers can locate nearby JazzCash Agent by clicking here
- For Money Transfer via ATM, make sure to use the same Bank’s ATM in which the bank account registered.
- We disclaim any non-updated information because the company can change the service at any time.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIM issued through Biometric Verification – PTA.
- Share this amazing service with your friends & family on the below social media platforms Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, etc.