If you have a JazzCash account and want to unsubscribe this one and open another. However, before initiating the process, we will discuss some important key features of this service. This article is completely about how to change JazzCash account number? Also, you will find a step by step information about how to delete a JazzCash account?
Jazz cash account khatam karne ka tarika kia hy?
As you know that we can keep money in our mobile account. So, the main services providing by JazzCash is to send and receive money, pay utility bills, freelancing payment, subscribe to mobile packages, etc.
How to Change JazzCash Account Number?
In fact, there is no way to change or update your Jazz Cash account number. However, you can close the existing account and open a new one. If you’re trying to change your JazzCash account number, then the following steps may follow: –
- Before closing your existing mobile account, you should withdraw all the money from your account.
- Your account should be active for 6 months and not be dormant.
- Delete the existing account and open a new account.
How to delete the JazzCash account?
- Once you completed the above steps, you may visit the Jazz franchise center and tell them to delete my JazzCash account.
- They will give you a form. Fill the form and complete the process. Once a confirmation message received you. Then open a new one.
- you should now call at Jazz Cash helpline number 4444 or 021-111-124-444.
- Tell the customer care operator to close your first account. The representative will ask for some questions, like your name, CNIC number, mother name, the reason for account closing, etc.
- Just follow the guidelines of the representative.
- Upon the successful closing of the current account, you will receive confirmation SMS.
- After closing the account, you can now register a new account.
- The above information is regularly updating and refers to the Jazz official site.
- We disclaim any non-updated information because the company can change the service at any time
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIM issued through Biometric Verification – PTA.
- Share this amazing service with your friends & family on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, etc.